Forgotten Stamps

Not too long ago, the ladies over at StampNation challenged
each other to use those neglected, forgotten stamp sets
that we all seem to have. You know the one. That one set you just 
had to have. You may have made one or even two cards
when it first arrived but sine then it has been
collecting dust.  Yeah, that one!
The challenge was to make 3 cards with 
the neglected stamp set(s) - a thank you, a birthday and a sympathy card.

sympathy card

birthday card

thank you card

Well, this challenge was harder than I thought it would be. 
I chose two neglected stamp sets -
A Dozen Thoughts which I am embarrassed to admit - I hadn't
even put it together (so sad), and the Fine Feathers set which I had
used 2 of the 5 stamps from - I know, not much better but at least
I hadn't completely neglected it. 
I almost quit a couple of times but persisted. I'm glad I did as I'm 
quite happy with how they turned out. 

So, here's my challenge to you.
Pull out those neglected, forgotten stamp sets and
have some fun with them!!


Happy Stampin'

Comments