Happy Birthday (Belated)

This is my second post for the day as I missed yesterday.

Our very talented leader Catherine Pooler, over
at StampNation, celebrated a birthday this week.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SISTAH!
If you haven't done so already, check her blog out here

She loves the color pink so it was a no-brainer that
there would definitely be pink on her card.
Also, she is known for adding a little piece of a doilie
on her cards, so I knew I was going to be doing that.
She's also a very talented 'colorist' - and has
inspired me to try it more so I thought I'd try it on her
card. (I have so much to learn still)

The flower is from the stamp set I showed in the previous
post - it's from Inkadinkado, but for some reason there is
no name on the package??


recipe:
all products Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted
card stock: whisper white
core'dinations card stock: pistachio pudding, 
strawberry slush
stamp set: Inkadinkado, bring on the cake
ink: stazOn, basic black, wild wasabi, certainly celery, 
regal rose, pretty in pink, pink pirouette
big shot: framed tulips EF, arrows EF, circles framelits
doilies, basic pearls, dimensionals


Comments