Hope, Dream, Love, Inspire

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday - I've had a 
couple of pretty hectic and stressful days and not
enough time to play. I did manage to make
a couple of cards last night but was too exhausted to
post. Sorry about that. 

I recently purchased a stamp set from
Inkadinkado. I bought one of their stamp sets years ago
but nothing since, (not sure why), but when I saw this
stamp set, I had to have it.
The words just spoke to me and the images I thought 
would be perfect for coloring in.

This card has all 4 of the words on it. I stamped the 
daisies in Stampin' Up!s StazOn ink. colored in the leaves 
and then added the retired vintage flowers.


The washi tape is also a new purchase - it's from 
Recollections.  The vintage look of the tape is what sold me on it.

If you haven't tried using washi tape on a card yet, you 
really must! They're so easy to work with and come in 
such an array of patterns.

I used the smallest single flower along with the Gorgeous 
Grunge stamp set from Stampin' Up! to make the 
background. I positioned the washi tape and the burlap 
ribbon and then added the words.

While there are a couple of things I would change about
this card, overall I'm happy with it. 

recipe:
all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
card stock: very vanilla
ink: river rock, wild wasabi, certainly celery, stazOn
stamp set: the one from recollections pictured above 
(there's no name on the package?)
and gorgeous grunge
washi tape: from recollections
ribbon: 1 1/4" burlap, linen thread, crisp cantaloupe twine (SAB), 
vintage flower trim (retired)
pearls colored black with a sharpie
dimensionals

Happy Stampin'

Comments