Two For One!

I have two cards for you today.

This one


and this one.


Last night I was prepping the first card which is one
of the cards for a stack class tonight. The leftover piece that
you see in the pic below is what inspired the
second card. It was sitting off to the side and when I looked
at it I had an idea for a card and of course being the
person that I am, I had to stop what I was doing and
make the card.

While I was making the second card I realized that it
fit the current sketch challenge over at Seize the Sketch.



Don't throw these pieces away as they are great when you
would like to mask off an area on your cards for sponging.


supplies:
1st card
card stock: crumb cake, very vanilla, night of navy
dsp: print poetry dsp stack
stamp set: You're Lovely (SAB)
big shot: deco labels framelits
simply scored, dimensioanls

2nd card
card stock: very vanilla, crumb cake
dsp: venetian romance
stamp set: tiny tags
big shot: honeycomb EF, pretty print EF, deco labels framelits
banner punch (SAB)
linen thread, vintage lace flower trim
dimensionals,

Happy Stampin'

Comments