As Promised


As promised yesterday, here are two more cards that I made
using some embellishments from the gifting ball. 

The first card uses some of the cute little dotted buttons. I
kept the card all black and white with a a pop of melon mambo 
for color on the greeting. 


I really like the Christmas stamp used on the card below
I stamped it with versamark and then embossed it with
silver embossing powder.  I used dimensionals to pop the
stars up. It was a very quick and easy card to make but it's
one of my favorites.


One of the things that I love about card making is that each
4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece of card front is a little canvas just
waiting to be filled with whatever style you feel like doing at
the moment. I could do CAS one day, vintage another, shabby chiq,
grunge or subway.... the possibilities are endless. 
You're never limited to just one style of card.


all supplies are Stampin' Up unless noted
1st card:
card stock: basic black, whisper white
stamp set: shenanigans (cas-ual fridays), sketched birthday 
ink: basic black, melon mambo
embellishments: buttons (gifting ball)

2nd card:
card stock: basic black, brushed silver,, whisper white
stamp set: merry & bright (avery elle)
ink: versamark
embellishments: silver embossing powder
       star sequins (gifting ball)

Happy Stampin'

Comments