Card in a Box

I've been seeing 'card in a box' all over the internet
lately. When I first saw them I thought there's no way
I have the patience to make one of those. Well, after I 
watched a video tutorial on how to make it I changed my
mind and gave it a go. It's not only easy to make - it's
fun to make too!

Here's a pic of it from one angle - cute, right?


This is a picture of it when it's closed - the best part is that 
it fits into a regular A2 envelope so you won't have any problems
at the post office.
When I know who I'll be sending it to, I'll add a piece of white 
cardstock with a message that will nest
inside the crisp cantaloupe piece of cardstock.


Here is a picture from another angle - I just noticed that
one of the flowers is missing a pearl.

There's all kinds of video tutorials on line - I sure hope
you'll give it a try as it really is a lot of fun and have so many
possibilites.

supplies
card stock: sahara sand, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding
      summer starfruit, pool party, whisper white, early espresso
dsp: sweet sorbet (SAB)
stamp sets: flower shop, petite petals, see ya later (SAB)
ink: pool party, crisp cantaloupe, coastal cabana, summer starfruit,
      early espresso, pool party
punches: petite petals punch, pansy, flower builder punch
embellishments: basic pearls

Happy Stampin'

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
Really love these and I need to try to make one. One of these days. Great job, Susan!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Kristie - they are actually quite easy to do. I would love to see what you come up - it would be great!