Gifting Ball Goodies

It's a late post today but I finally got away from 
writing my paper and got into my craft room and
I had so much fun!!!

I told you about the gifting ball that I received
yesterday and showed you all the wonderful
goodies that came in it. I couldn't wait to
get my hands on the amazing looking 
doily sizzlet and try it.


Aren't those little doilies adorable!!! I absolutely
love them! The buttons are from the gifting ball
too. I wish my greeting wasn't crooked though :(

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you a completely
different card made with things from the gifting ball.

supplies
card stock: basic black, tempting turquoise, whisper white
ink: basic black, tempting turquoise
stamp set: perfect pennants
sizzlet and buttons - a gift - name?

Happy Stampin'






Comments