Angry Bird Punch Art

My mojo seems to have taken the day off. I tried making a 
card this morning but nothing came to me. I did make one
card but I wasn't happy with it. 
I've been surfing the internet and I'm just not feeling it so
for today's blog I'll be showing you a few cards all made with 
punches - otherwise known as punch art.


I used a variety of punches to make these cards. While they
were fun to make I haven't made them again. All those little
pieces were a little finicky to work with. 
I do love how they turned out and the kids that I gave them
too were thrilled. I made these last year and the kids
still have them and have mentioned them to me on more
than one occasion. So for that reason I am very happy
that I made them.

All products used are from Stampin' Up. 
I made them a year ago and have given them all away so I
am not sure on all that I used. Sorry about that, but if you
google angry bird card tutorials you are sure to find some
very good tutorials.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments