CASology Challenge

This week over at CASology the challenge was to make
a card using the carnival theme.


I pulled out my barely used "You're Amazing" stamp set and
got to work making this first card. I was really happy with it when
I realized it was supposed to be a CAS card (I've been up since
1:30 am????)...


...so I made another card. For some reason I found this one
extremely challenging for me. I'm going to blame the lack of sleep.
I knew I wanted a scalloped edge as it made me think of the
edges of the big tents. Also I knew I wanted the hot air balloons.
All I had to do was pick a greeting. Simple right? Well I guess it's not
so simple at 3 in the morning.
But here's my finished CAS card.


I am pleased with how they both came out!


supplies:
card stock: whisper white, raspberry ripple
stamp set: you're amazing
ink: island indigo, raspberry ripple, wisteria wonder
   and on the first card gumball green
punch: scalloped edge border punch
    and on the first card 2 1/2" circle punch


Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you created another card to make it CAS. I see the edge of the big tent from your scalloped edge. :) Clever detail! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week. May-DT
Meghan said…
Yep, your second card is definitely more CAS! Beautiful colour combination! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you ladies - I appreciate your comments :)
G Peplow said…
Goodness me 3am ooh, poor you, still you came up with 2 fabulous cards, I love both :D x