I'm so excited...

I'm so excited!!!!
Look at my new toy!!!


My husband surprised me the other day and said let's go buy 
you a laptop. I didn't hesitate a second and got on line
and started looking around. I found one that was perfect
for what I want to do - MDS, blogging, etc... at Costco
and on sale too!!!  I jumped at it!! 
There wasn't one at the local Costco (2 hours away) but 
there was one on the coast which is about 5 hours away and
we were heading there yesterday so we stopped and picked one up.
YAY, YAY, YAY

I'm visiting with my daughter and my in-laws so I've hardly
had time to play but I have started loading up My Digital Studio
on it (I brought the discs with me) and I'm really looking forward 
to learning and playing when I get home.

I do have a card to share with you today. 
I decided for this card to just grab a few things off my table
that were left over from other projects and see what I could
come up with. I seem to have a circle theme happening
with this card and it was very neutral so I added a pop of red.


The bumpy circle piece that looks like a crumb cake color
is actually a coaster from a restaurant that I thought would be great
on a card. The smaller green and white circles are die cut
from a sizzlet that was a gift. Sorry I don't know the name of it
are the company it's from. I haven't added a greeting yet - 
I think I'll wait to add that when I decide to use it.  

supplies:
card stock: crumb cake, soft suede, confetti white, old olive
DSP: soho subway, fresh prints dsp pack
embellishments:  doilies, linen thread

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!







Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
Woohoo! Congratulations on your new toy, Susan!!! So happy for you!

Great card too!!!
Susan Powell said…
Thanks Kristie! Now if I could only learn how to use the thing properly :)