WOOHOO!!

WOOHOO!!  I just found out that a card I entered at
Stampin' Celebration was chosen as the
Pick of the Party for the sketch challenge!!  I'm thrilled!


I want to say Congratulations to Alycia from
Happy Chick Designs for her card being chosen "pick of the Party"
for the inspiration challenge.

My card today took me all day and I'm not sure I even like it.
 I recently bought a laptop and thought that since I've been
on Spring Break for 2 weeks that this would be the perfect time to
learn all about My Digital Studio. Well, let me tell  you, it is much
harder than I thought. I know, I know, some of you out there
are shaking your head and saying what is she talking about, it's
easy and fun! Well, let me just say that I'm computer challenged!!
I'm having lots of fun and I know it'll get easier.



I decided to make a card using MDS and thought I would try the 
sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday. Even though I didn't get the 
card finished in time to enter the challenge I thought I would still share 
my efforts here. Now remember, I am definitely a beginner. 
I've watched A LOT of youtube videos and learned quite a 
few tips and tricks. I even managed to try some of them on this card. 
Looking at it now I see that one of the labels on the
side is smaller than the rest -oops.

I have a lot to learn, both about MDS and my laptop but I'm
determined to become comfortable with both. One day I will
look back at this and see how much progress I'll have made - that's
the plan anyway.

As for a supply list, I will remember to take note of what 
I use on future projects. I know I can get the info from MDS
but honestly it's long and I'm tired.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!








Comments