3 Cheers For You!!

When angled cards first happened on the stamping scene, I 
have to say that I was not a fan. Now, I love'em!!

I made another card for the challenge happening over at
The theme is 'celebration'. I was searching through my stamps
when I noticed the little congrats grad stamp and decided
to make another grad card.


The angled images are created with washi tape and stamps.
The globes are washi tape that I found in a clearance bin at
Michaels - sorry, don't know who made it. 


The hardest part of this card was the sequins. Does
anyone else struggle with where to place them and how
many to use. I always use an odd number but sometimes
the placement stumps me. I would love to hear your
suggestions on this!

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, real red, basic black
stamp sets: happy hour, tape it, blue ribbon
inks: real red, basic black
punch: artisan label, 1 3/8" circle
embellishments: washi tape, sequins

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!

Comments