A Grungy Birthday!

Good Morning!! My card for you today is for a sketch 
challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Here is my card...


...and here is the sketch 


I was a little 'stamp happy' when I made this card
and continued on to the top of the paper and then
added a few more images. There are 5 stamps in the
set and I used 4 of them - layering them on top of one
another up the side of the card. I added a few sequins
that turned a little pink in the sunshine.


I was wanting to use the 2013-2015 in-colors but I 
couldn't decide which ones to use, so I used them all!

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, soft suede
stamp sets: gorgeous grunge, 
    shenanigans (cas-ual fridays)
ink: strawberry slush, pistachio pudding,
    crisp cantaloupe, coastal cabana,
    baked brown sugar
embellishments: sequins (dollar store)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!


Comments

Cindy Brumbaugh said…
This turned out really cool, Susan! I like how you grunged it up but it is still crisply done:)
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so cool & fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!