Die Cut Hello

I came across a new challenge blog late last night and 
decided to play along. It's called 


This is their very first challenge and I had a lot of fun playing along. 


All the cards are fantastic but I was really drawn to the one on
the bottom left. Lately I seem to be making more cards with 
angles and when I saw this one I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I used an image from the CAS-ual Fridays set called Lotsa Links to
create the angles and then added a black line in between each one
to help set them off.  The Hello Script die is from Mama Elephant.

I had a lot of fun playing with The Cutting Edge Challenge and I'm 
eager to see what they come up with for their next one.

supplies:
card stock: whisper white, basic black
stamp sets: lotsa links (cas-ual fridays)
big shot: hello script (mama elephant)
ink: coastal cabana, tangelo twist, crushed curry, basic black
punch: petite petals
embellishments: sequins (craft medley), brads 

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!




Comments

Jackie Rockwell said…
Such a wonderful CAS card! The contrast of the black and white are terrific. Thank you for submitting your card into The Cutting Edge Guest Designer Contest!
Jackie Rockwell said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean said…
So glad you linked this up at The Cutting Edge, Susan!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Very pretty Susan. Love the die-cut word and the little flowers.
Amy Kolling said…
Love the die cut sentiment paired with this sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!