No Direction in Mind

First, I would like to thank the people at Love to Scrap! for choosing my
card as one of the winners of LTSCB#34 with this card. And to say 
congratulations to the other winners!!

I spent the day in my craft room yesterday, playing, with no direction in
mind. I had some things lying around my work space and decided to see
how they would work together.  


The dsp, card stock, linen flowers, burlap and birthday tag were just sitting
there screaming to be used.
I stamped the card base with the en Francais stamp and versamark ink and
then embossed it with early espresso embossing powder.  I layered on the pieces
I mentioned above but it still needed something. The bird builder
punch was on the edge of my table sitting on top of a pack of sweet sorbet dsp.
I grabbed that, some pearls and linen thread to finish it off. 
I love the way it came together.

I am entering this into a ribbon challenge over at Just Us Girls



supplies:
card stock: crumb cake, basic black, old olive
dsp: lullaby, sweet sorbet, newsprint
stamp set: en francais
ink: versamark
early espresso embossing powder
linen thread, lace flowers (retired), basic pearls
bird builder punch
piece of burlap, birthday tag (?)

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

Comments

sue t. said…
Very cool collage card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!
chrissy xx said…
Gorgeous!
What FABulous colours and I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx
Nancy said…
I have tried the same technique to create a card with what I happen to have laid out in front of me....but my results were never as great as yours! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!
Lisa said…
Such a fabulous card... Sometimes no direction is the best direction! Excellent job♡
Hugs,
Lisa
AB. said…
This is gorgeous! I just LOVE it! :)