LOVE is in the Air

The theme at CASology this past week was LOVE.
This card was also inspired by two ongoing challenges at 
StampNation where the theme is HAVE A HEART and LOVE. The
inspiration photo for one has a heart and lots of texture.



I made this card for my husband. Clean, simple and no frills - well
just a very little with the twine - I had to add a little bit.


I'm also submitting this to the challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday
where the theme is Valentine's Day. 


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic gray, smoky slate
stamp sets: I (Heart) Hearts, Good Greetings
ink: cherry cobbler, memento black
big shot: large and small stitched rectangle stackables (lawn fawn)
            zig zag EF
embellishments: baker's twine (not sure)  


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments

Love your CAS Valentine's Day card, Susangail! Definitely a great masculine card for that special guy in your life. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.
Crystal Komara said…
Hi Susangail, I love this sorta masculine themed Valentine's Day card. I wouldn't have thought to pair red with grey, but I really like it. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Crystal