Make A Wish

When I saw the color challenge at The Card Concept earlier
today I knew I would use it along with the sketch challenge
at Sunday Stamps for my card today.


Lately I've been obsessed with the color grey. I painted my
craft room grey, my DH and I have decided to paint our room, the 
guest bedroom and the bathroom the same color. The bathroom
is going to be a big job so I'm putting that job last. I also want
to paint the kitchen gray....too much? Naaah you can never have
too much of a good thing, right? 


One of my favorite dies ever is the Celebrations die set from 
Penny Black. I use it a LOT!! It has the words Celebrate,
Happy Birthday, Make a Wish & Surprise. If you don't
have it yet - well, what are you waiting for?

And don't forget to make a wish.


supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white - reg & heavy, basic grey, smoky slate
stamp set: Summer Silhouettes
ink: basic gray, daffodil delight
big shot: Celebrations die (Penny Black)
embellishments: white sequins



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Comments

Jaydee said…
You can't go wrong with grey, yellow and white - it is such a lovely color combo and perfect for your card. Beautifully CAS. so glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps this week
stampwithamyk said…
I love it! The colors are just perfect and the sentiment is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
Angel Johns said…
I agree that you can never have too much of a good thing! The grey, yellow and white is beautiful together! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Sunday Stamps!
Monika Reeck said…
That flower looks adorable with this color combo
love the little yellow and the black white and grey...
and the sentiment is awesome too
great use of our sketch
thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps Challenge
Hugs, Monika (DT Member)