Paper Piecing


There's a paper piecing challenge at Less is More that I couldn't wait to play along with. The pink and black pieces I CASE'd from this card by Maureen Merritt of Mama Mo Stamps. I love her card!




I used this stamp set by Art Impressions - I absolutely love this company. I think the stamp set is called Wine Diva.





I paper pieced the chair, dress, hairband and earrings. The rest I used my blendabilities to color. I fussy cut the image and then popped it up on dimensionals. A quick sentiment from the same set and it's done.

Make sure you head over to the Less is More blog and check out all the amazing cards! 

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
Absolutely perfect! Super CAS, FAB design and the most fun and adorable image with a touch of paper piecing! Love it and thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More
Chrissie said…
She looks like my kinda gal!
Super chair too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Anne said…
Wine diva - that's me! I love the Art Impression ladies and your paper piecing is just fab - super card!
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"
Thank you Anne - i think there's a few of us that that card would work for :)
Neets B said…
I can see why you CASEd the layout, it's great. And so is she! Great design, images and wonderful paper piecing.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More