Big News!

I'm thrilled to share my big news with you today! I've been asked to 
join the Christmas Card Challenges design team. Needless to say I'm 
honored and very excited for this new adventure. Click here to meet the 
new DT members.

We have a photo challenge for you this week. Check out those nails!
I can't imagine the hand control that would be needed to paint them.



Here's my card for the challenge.



I was inspired by the colors. The digi image is called Hello Snowman 
from From The Heart. I chose him because he's cute and he's waving 
hello - which is what I'm doing today too.


To find out what the challenge details are and to share your card, please
visit the Christmas Card Challenges blog.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, cherry cobbler, basic black
dsp: everyday chic
digi image: Hello Snowman (From The Heart)
stamp set: Jolly & Joyful (Lil' Inkers)
blendabilities: cherry cobbler, smoky slate
big shot: celebrate die (Penny Black)
ink: versamark
whisper white embossing powder
Staedtler pencil crayons
black fun foam
wink of stella glitter pen



Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome card Susan the little guy is so cute!
Heather said…
This is adorable. I love From the Heart stamps. Welcome to Christmas Card Challenges.
{Hugs}
Heather
Thank you Heather :) I'm thrilled to be a part of the CCC team.
Carol said…
Congratulations Susan! Your card is super cute. Carol x
laurie said…
Hi Susan! What a CUTE image! I love how you did the sentiment,too.

Have great day!
laurie said…
Hi Susan! What a CUTE image! I love how you did the sentiment,too.

Have great day!