Hugs & Kisses

Sending hugs & kisses today.


The cue card at CASology this week is ADORE. I thought it would
be perfect for a Valentine's Day card which is just around the corner.
I used some masking paper for the heart and the eraser on the
end of a pencil to 'stamp' the circles around the edge of the heart.
I peeled off the masking paper and thought WOW! I love this!



Head on over to CASology and check out all the inspiration.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

other supplies used:
stamp set: Hero Arts
masking paper: Inkadinkadoo
versafine onyx black ink
fun foam




Comments

Judy1223 said…
Wow, I ADORE that heart! I had to take a closer look, it is so pretty and hard to believe you made it by inking a pencil eraser! I love the black and white accents on the edge, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!
Jen W. said…
The heart you created is fantastic - what a fun technique! I love the black and white pattern details on the side too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!