SOA Goodness

SOA Goodness? What is that? 
It's AMAZING is what it is!!!!

If you haven't heard of SOA (Stamp of Approval) then you have got to
check it out! Catherine Pooler is the mastermind behind the idea. She's teamed up with some amazing women and stamp companies to create a 
'hand-picked, specially designed box of exclusive stamps, dies and 
accessories delivered to your door'
Click on her name above to check it out!


This card makes me smile! I absolutely LOVE the topsy turvey cake stamp
set from SugarPea Designs AND it comes with a coordinating die set! 
How awesome is that!!
I couldn't wait for this gem to show up at my door and start stamping.
You'll be seeing lots more goodies from this SOA box - it's literally
loaded with inspiration!


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.






Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE this so much! That cake is the bomb!!!
looove this card, Susan! And thank you for your sweet words!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Catherine :)