Anything Goes

Anything goes at Christmas Card Challenges this week. 
This one is always fun!


This is one of those stamp sets that I had to have - I've had it for a
long time but for some reason have used it very little. 
Why is that? 
That's going to change because I LOVE it!!


Click here to see what the DT has come up with to inspire you.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white. basic black, corrugated kraft
dsp: retired 
stamp set: Whimsical Trees (My Creative Time), CL722 (Hero Arts)
ink: memento tuxedo black
pencil crayons (Prismacolor)
big shot: stitched hillside borders (Lawn Fawn)
Falling Snow stencil (Simon Says Stamp)
embossing paste (Dreamweaver)

Comments

Rema DeLeeuw said…
This is a super card Susan! Love the snowflakes in the background.