Hiding in My Craft Room

I thought I would play along with the challenge at
 Hiding in My Craft Room today since I've spent half the
day in my craft room. 
The theme is to make a card for any holiday - 
I think everyone's birthday should be there own personal holiday!




I'm using a new die set that will be available June 1st. It has a 
coordinating stamp set and I was beyond thrilled when I saw it in
the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. I ordered it as soon as I could and
have made a few cards with them already. 
I have to say that the new catalogue is fantastic!! I haven't been this
excited for a release in a while.

The butterflies were punched from a piece of watercolor paper that
I colored with the Ken Oliver Color Bursts.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies
from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black, crumb cake, wild wasabi, watercolor
dsp: Going Places dsp pack
stamp set: Young At Heart (CAS-ual Fridays SOA), CL582 (Hero Arts)
Big Shot: Swirly Scribbles
Ken Oliver Color Bursts (brights)
bitty butterfly punch
whisper white ink
whisper white embossing powder
basic pearls
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Miranda said…
What a great card! I agree, everyone's birthday should be their own personal holiday! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room!
Love your card! Can't wait to get those framelits myself!!
Susan Powell said…
Thanks June :) You're going to love them!!