In The Mood

My card today is for a week long celebration over at StampNation
Catherine Pooler and the DT have come up with a week long
Inspiration Nation event that is full of fun challenges. The first
one is a mood board - you'll have to check out StampNation to
 see it but here is my card for the challenge.

I spent some time today mulling it over and playing with some
different ideas. I knew I was going to use the black and white dsp
for the background and I knew I wanted to use balloons but the rest
was unclear and took a few turns along the way.
I really like how it turned out in the end - I think my favorite part
is the balloon string sentiment.

If you're a member of StampNation I hope you'll play along, if not
I hope you'll check it out and perhaps become a member.

Happy Stampin' 
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
dsp: Crate Paper
stamp set: Balloon Celebration
punch: Balloon Celebration Punch
ink: archival black, wisteria wonder, 
Tsukineko ink: cosmic copper, galaxy gold
Tim Holtz distress ink: tumbled glass
glorious gold metallic paint
fun foam: Michaels

Comments