Inkspirational

When I saw the challenge at Inkspirational I knew I wanted to 
play along but I don't have any mint color inks or paper :(
BUT then I remembered I have mint colored pencil crayons -
YAY! 


I've had this image printed and ready to color for a while now just
waiting to be colored. I grabbed my prismacolor pencil crayons and
had some fun. I'm also playing along with Seize The Birthday as their
challenge theme is 'coloring'.

 

Why don't you grab your stamping supplies and play along too - 
it's tons of fun!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
digi image: Anne Bodil
stamp set: Genevieve Giraffe (GinaK)
ink: archival black
prismacolor pencil crayons
small stitched rectangle stackables (Lawn Fawn)
extra fine felt (Recollections)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Kim M said…
This is super cute! Love the CAS design and your colouring is great! :-)
Nonni said…
Very cute and so fun you were able to join in our challenge by using your crayons, very creative! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Nonni :)
Nancy said…
Super cute card! Love the subtle sky and whit space! Thanks for linking up with us over at Seize the Birthday and we hope you will be back again soon!
Shauna said…
Awww... what a sweet card and image! Great use of the colors... so glad you thought to use the colored pencils. Beautiful design and perfect simplicity. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna
Furrbster said…
What agreat CAS card and lovely use of the colours!

Hugz Tinz