It's CCC Time!

It's time for another challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this
time we have a photo for your inspiration. I have to admit - this was a hard 
one for me. I kept putting it off and then I actually forgot about it - oops! 
But I did manage to get one made in time.



I don't know that I've ever made a card without a sentiment on it - 
does the number 25 count as one? I'm deciding it does.
After I stamped the poinsettias I thought they looked pretty flat
so I grabbed my Prismacolor watercolor pencil crayons and added
some shading.


I can't wait to see how this week's challenge inspires you.
I look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
retired specialty dsp
stamps: Watercolor Winter
ink: festive berries (Tim Holtz distress ink)
big shot: big alphabet typeset
prismacolor watercolor pencil crayons

Comments

Rema DeLeeuw said…
The flowers are gorgeous Susan! I've made cards without a sentiment before. This card is perfect just the way it is.