Joyful Tidings at CCC

First, I'd like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there
and to all the people that help fill that role. I hope you all have 
a great day!

It's that time of week again at Christmas Card Challenges when we
invite you to join us in a new challenge. This week it's a color
challenge. My favorite colors too!


I love using non-traditional colors on Christmas cards and grey
is definitely a favorite of mine lately. I've even painted most of the
rooms in my house grey - just have 2 more to do.


I'm really looking forward to seeing how you choose to use these
colors - can't wait to see your cards in the gallery.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards - hopefully you'll be inspired
and play along!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic grey, smoky slate
stamp sets: Ornamental Pine, Christmas Messages
ink: old olive, basic grey, crumb cake
stencil: falling snow (Simon Says Snow!)
embossing paste (Dreamweaver)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Catchy Sketch said…
Love your card and this snow effect, thanks for the inspiration!