Simon Says Flowers

My post office box has been a great place to visit lately! It
seems I've been a little busy lately ordering things :)

The theme at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge is flowers.
One of the stamp sets I was eagerly awaiting was from Altenew
called Peony Bouquet. It has a coordinating die set too - which for 
whatever reason I didn't order (???) but am going to rectify that asap!
It is a gorgeous flower set!


For the sentiment I used the All About You set that was made by
CASual Fridays for the recent Catherine Pooler Stamp Of Approval Collection.
I think it's safe to say that this collection is by far my favorite! 



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, wisteria wonder
dsp: (Crate Paper)
stamp set: Peony Bouquet (Altenew), All About You (SOA)
ink: wisteria wonder, perfect plum, old olive, wild wasabi, memento tuxedo black
big shot: stitched rectangle stackables (Lawn Fawn)
baker's twine: basic black
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Susan, the flower is beautiful and the colors and CAS design are perfect ❤️

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Gayatri said…
So pretty! Love the single flower framing the sentiment. Nice colours too. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Flowers Challenge.
Gayatri xx
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Gayatri :)