Time to Sparkle

I've been playing with the Bottleful of stamp set from Altenew.
I bought it for the sole purpose of making masculine cards but I saw
someone make a card using the beer bottle as a vase - it looked
fantastic so I thought I'd give it a try.


The challenge at CAS on Sunday is a toppings theme of adding
sparkle to your card - use some bling!
You can't see the sparkle very well in the first pic but it shows up in 
the one below. Besides the sequins, I used the Spectrum Noir 
Crystal Clear glitter pen on the bottle/vase - love how it looks.


I used  the brick wall embossing folder for some texture in the
background. I've always loved the look of a white sentiment on
a white card - I used some white fun foam under the 'ello' part of 
the die to pop it up.

You know how once in awhile you make a card that makes you smile?
This is that one for me.

Check out the challenge at CAS on Sunday and add some sparkle to 
your day!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white
stamp set: Bottleful of (Altenew), Peony Bouquet (Altenew)
big shot: Brick wall embossing folder, small stitched stackable rectangles (Lawn Fawn)
              Peony Bouquet die (Altenew), hello die (Mama Elephant)
ink: pool party, wild wasabi, watermelon wonder, rose red, calypso coral, early espresso
distress inks: chipped sapphire
sequins (unknown)


Comments

Bananastamper said…
Fun idea! Turned out pretty - I like the sequins.
Shanna :)
Susan said…
Great use of the bottle! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!
Thank you Susan :) I wish now I hadn't cut the bottle off - oh well