'Tis The Season


'Tis the season for sweets! 
And this week at Christmas Card Challenges we have a sweet 
challenge for you. Check it out!

You'll never find much in the way of baked goods in my house - 
don't like to bake and don't have a sweet tooth. BUT at Christmas 
time I manage to overcome my dislike and have too much of the 
stuff around the house. I have gotten better over the years and don't 
bake nearly as much as in the past. We have a few must haves as 
I'm sure every family does.


Cupcakes are not on my Christmas baking list but this digi image
from Bugaboo looked too yummy to pass up. Maybe if I could
bake cupcakes that turned out like that then they'd be on my 
Christmas baking list.

Be sure to check out all the yummy goodness that the DT has
come up with this week to inspire you.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black
digi image: Christmas Cupcake - Mistletoe (Bugaboo)
stamp set: Seasonal Sentiments (Reverse Confetti)
ink: whisper white
embossing powder: whisper white
pencil crayons (Staedtler and Crayola)
fun foam (Michaels)

Comments

Shirley-Anne said…
A delicious creation , Susan .
Thank you Shirley-Anne :)
LesleyG said…
I'm not sure I've ever seen a xmas cupcake before, certainly not as good as this! I don't do baking but do have a sweet tooth and love eating other's baking! Xxx