More Coffee?

One would think I like coffee since I've been making so many
coffee cards lately. I just really like the stamps and dies that are out 
there and can't resist making cards.
This one is for two challenges.
and



I did some paper piecing on the mug and the tiny little hearts are
the dot part of the exclamation mark that was originally at the
end of the word latte. I think those hearts are my favorite part.




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: cajun craze, whisper white
dsp: retired SU - can't remember the name
stamp sets: For The Love of Latte (Reverse Confetti), Hot Hot Hot (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
ink: versafine onyx black
big shot: All You Need Is Coffee Dies (My Creative Time), stitched rectangle stackables (Lawn Fawn)
foam sheets (Michaels)

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Super fun take on the sketch!
Unknown said…
Thanks so much for playing along with ATCAS. I just loved your amazing mug!! Fab stamping and a really sweet layout.
Greta said…
Love the little hearts--really sweet card!
Barb Ghig said…
Fabulous take on the Code Word, Susan! I love how you added texture by paper piecing the mug, and the tiny hearts are so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!