Joy To The World

This week at Christmas Card Challenges we have a fun color challenge
for you. Not the usual colors one would think to use on a Christmas
card or project but that's what makes it fun.
My daughter Erin, challenged me to make a card in the style that I used to do
all the time - when CAS cards stressed me out - a card with more layers
and more embellishments.

Here it is.

I thought it would stress me out but this was a fun card to make! 
I grabbed a bunch of different items and except for some ribbon - everything
made it onto the card.

Thanks for the extra challenge Erin :)




Now it's your turn. 
Check out the rest of the Design Team's cards here and then 
I'll see you in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock; whisper white, basic gray, so saffron, vellum
dsp: Moroccan
stamp set: Tin of Tags
ink: Archival Basic Black
delicate white doilies
big shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits dies, sizzlets little leaves (retired)
               stitched rectangle stackables (Lawn Fawn)
pearl basic jewels
flowers (long retired)
foam sheet: Michaels

Comments

Lori said…
This card is gorgeous! Love the doily, love the flowers, and I love the colors!