Spreading Christmas Joy!

It's that time of year when Christmas Joy is in the air. 
But here at Christmas Card Challenges it's in the air all year long! 
This week the theme is Candy Canes.



So, I decided to make a card that features Candy Canes and Joy. And this
digi image from Doodle Pantry called Mousie Joy fit perfectly!
I used my Prismacolor pencil crayons and had a blast coloring this image.
I had thought all along that I would add a sentiment but then realized
that the candy cane joy is the sentiment.


Now it's your turn! 
Check out the rest of the DT's cards here and then I hope to 
see your card in the gallery.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

Supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick
digi image: Mousie Joy (Doodle Pantry)
pencil crayons: (Prismacolor)
big shot: stacked stitched rectangles (lawn fawn)

Comments

Fabulous card! I love that image!! Looking forward to working alongside you at Christmas Card Challenges!!

Stacey -- DT Sister
Adorable! Karen (CCC DT sister)
Thank you Stacey :) I'm looking forward to working with you too.