Always & Forever





I'm playing along with another challenge at StampNation. Today's
challenge is to make a wedding card using the color called
Something Borrowed - the third one down on the right.





Now, because I don't have her line of inks YET  - I used my Zig markers
and my aqua painter brush to color in a flower from Altenew's 
Peony Bouquet set. I stamped them
in black and then heat set it with some clear embossing powder. I 
forgot to take note of which color markers I used - I'll remember to do
that next time.


The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set called Wedding that I picked up at
Michaels


I made the background by embossing the Softly Falling embossing folder
from Stampin' Up! onto some smoky slate cardstock and then giving it
a gentle sanding to make the snow whiter.

I wanted to make the flower the focus so I kept everything very CAS.
I used some foam sheet pieces to adhere the flower and leaves onto
a whisper white piece of cardstock that I ran through the big shot using
the stitched stackable rectangles die from lawn fawn. The sentiment
is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink. For some more 
dimension I added a piece of foam to the back of the white piece before
adding it to the card base. 

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
'
supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, smoky slate, watercolor paper
stamps: Peony Bouquet (Altenew), Wedding (Inkadinkado)
ink: memento tuxedo black
clear embossing powder
Zig Clean Real Brush Markers
aqua painter
big shot: softly falling EF, stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
sanding block
foam sheets: (Michaels)



Comments