The Beatles Make an Appearance!

Good Morning everyone!
It's Masculine Monday time and today I'm sharing a card for the
music lover in your life.


I don't know about you but I can't help but sing the 'Birthday' song by the Beatles when I use this sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays called Bold Wishes. 

I used this fun digi image called Headphones & Ipod from Just Inklined and
except for the icons on the ipod I kept everything monochromatic.

 I'm calling this card masculine, but it could very easily be used for a girl as 
well - if you wanted to make it more 'feminine' then you could change the strip of dsp down the side and add some color to the headphones and ipod.

Music is something I think everyone can make a connection with - I don't go
a day without my earbuds in listening to something (I have them in right now) or having it cranked in the car when I'm driving. People always say they can hear me coming lol.

I've seen teenagers that don't have anything to do with each other during the
day make a connection at a high school dance because of a song.

Music is powerful!

I'm playing along with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps  - anything goes
Inkspirational - connect
Seize the Birthday - anything goes






Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white, basic black
dsp: retired 
stamp set: Bold Wishes (CAS-ual Fridays)
ink: memento tuxedo black
digi image: Headphones & Ipod Just Inklined)
pencil crayons: (Prismacolor)
foam sheet; (Michaels)

Comments

Inkyfingers said…
What a fabulous masculine and CAS design - a great, stylish composition!
Thank you for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x
Michelle W said…
I absolutely love this one Susan!
Nandini said…
Really beautiful card. Perfect for a guy. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT
laurie said…
What an awesome CAS card! Great card for a guy,too!!
Greta said…
Great design & fun card!
Marina said…
Yes, I agree, it would be great for a girl too and in fact, that is true of most of the 'masculine' cards I make (although not always the other way round). Great design and I love the little touch of colour on the interface. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.
Colleen said…
Terrific card, and you are so right, it is a perfect masculine card for someone who is into music...I know all my grandchildren use earbuds to listen to their own music! (and I am so glad they do!!) Thank you for playing along at Seize the Birthday!