A Rainbow Smile

Every once in awhile you make a card that puts a smile on your
face and this one does that for me.
Rainbows are such a beautiful thing and to have this sitting on
my desk to look at - especially on a cloudy day - well it puts 
a smile on my face.



I'm playing along with the challenges at
Addicted to CAS - theme is SMILE
and
CAS-ual Fridays - theme is RAINBOWS

First I stamped the letters in versamark to spell out smile and then
heat set it with white embossing powder.
Next I used the colors of distress inks listed in the supplies below to
sponge on a rainbow sky.





Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!





visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: Whisper white thick
stamps: Whimsy Double (Recollections)
ink: versamark
embossing powder: white
Tim Holtz distress inks: fire bricked red, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, twisted citron,
                       tumbled glass, shaded lilac, dusty concord
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
foam sheet: Michaels

Comments

Michelle W said…
So beautiful Susan! Love that blending!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michelle :)
anja curvers said…
Such a great card love that background. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.
Jaydee said…
Love your beautiful rainbow background and rainbows always make me smile. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee