More Than Coffee?


Today I'm playing along with the anything goes challenge at



This image is called 'Saying a Latte' and it's one of my fav's.
One of my MANY fav's!

I used my Prismacolor watercolor pencil crayons to color this image - still need
more practice but I'm having lots of fun coloring.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
cardstock: watercolor paper, basic black, basic gray, marina mist, elegant eggplant
image and sentiment: Saying a Latte (Mo Manning)
watercolor pencil crayons (Prismacolor)
versamark ink
white embossing powder
white gelly roll pen
washi tape
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles


Comments

Julie said…
Gorgeous card - love this Mo image and your design is great - I love your lettering too! Thanks for joining in with our April challenge at MO's DP2 - good luck! Juliexx
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Julie :)