Happy Sunday Y'all!



This little guy is here to invite you to play along with us in this week's challenge



The inspiration photo below can be interpreted in many ways. I'm eager
to see what the rest of the DT has come up with and I'm looking forward
to viewing the gallery this week to see everyone's take on the challenge.

Me, I honed in on those red ornaments and when I looked through my digis
and saw this guy holding some ornaments I stopped looking and started
coloring. 





Now it's your turn.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards HERE and then I look forward to 
seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, basic black
digi image: BUGELF003 (Bugaboo)
pencil crayons (Prismacolor)
stamp set: CL722 (Hero Arts)
versamark ink
white embossing powder
washi tape
sparkle pen (Spectrum Noir)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
foam sheet (Michaels)


Comments