Sweet Card!

Ice cream and popsicles!
That should satisfy a sweet tooth or two.
Growing up, my favorite popsicle was root beer but they are no where
to be found nowadays.


I grabbed my Ice Cream Dream stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and
my watercolors and had some fun coloring. 
It doesn't really show in the picture but I used a clear glitter pen to add 
some shine to the ice cream.

I'm playing along with a few sweet challenges right now:
Shopping Our Stash - you are so sweet
Seize the Birthday - something sweet
Simon Says Wednesday blog - anything goes

Now I'm craving a popsicle!
What's your favorite flavor?


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
cardstock: whisper white thick, watercolor
stamp set: Ice Cream Dream (SSS), Essential Sentiments (MFT)
ink: versafine onyx black (SSS)
watercolor paints (Kuretake)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments

Marina said…
Fun and bright - love it.
Yummy summery treats, love the bright colors on them, perfect for a hot day.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.
Patti said…
This card is as sweet as can be! June is my birthday month and I have to confess this sentiment was repeated each and every one of my 60 birthdays! LOL

Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti
Tracy Freeman said…
This is one of my favourite Simon stamp sets and love what you have created with it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x
Mimi said…
Well, I just love this! Those child treats yield a fun, summery feel, and so smart of you to add some glistening glitter to the ice cream. Thanks for visiting at SOS!
Thank you Maria :) I'll definitely play again as they are fun challenges.
Thank you Patti :) hope you have a great birthday!
Thank you Tracy :) It's one of my fav's too.
shirley-bee said…
Yummy card! Love those colourful ices. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Shirley-bee :)