Concord & 9TH - Playing with the Lily


When I was in the craft store the other day this Lily stamp set from
Concord & 9TH jumped out at me and right into my basket! I had a vision 
of this card in the store and was eager to play with the stamp but had to 
wait a couple of days until I got home.

 

I love the texture that this dsp has and thought would make a great background for the lily with just a little color. I love how it turned out. I added some splatters to go along with the challenge theme over at Seize the Birthday, a sentiment and some sequins. All in all it was a really quick card to make.


You can check out the challenge HERE.




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: Whisper White Thick , Basic Black
dsp: Wood Textures dsp stack
stamp set: Lily (Concord & 9th), All About You (MFT)
ink: versafine onyx black (Tsukineko), Watemelon Wonder
pencil crayons: Prismacolor
accessories: 2 You's dies (CAS-ual Fridays for SOA), metallic sequins, stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)

Comments

Nancy said…
That DSP does make a great background against your lovely floral! Super job! Thanks so much for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday...we sure do appreciate it!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love your coloring!! well done thanks for joining in a STB
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Nancy :) it was a fun card to make.