Magical Season - CCC #19

I made this card the other day when the temperature was 41C. It was too hot for me so making this card for the current Christmas Card Challenges was a pleasure! The theme is blue and white snowflakes!



I used the Snowy Sayings stamp set and the Funky Flakes dies, both from
CAS-ual Fridays. I heat embossed the snowflakes in white and then watercolored shades of blue over top. I used a sparkle pen to add some 
shine to the blue snowflakes. Some embossing paste for the falling snow and some pearls and it's done.



Click HERE to see what the rest of the DT created to inspire you.
Hope to see you in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

supplies:
stamps: Snowy Sayings (CAS-ual Fridays)
Tim Holtz Distress ink: Broken China, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire
ink: versamark (SU)
paper: Whisper White thick (SU), Basic Black (SU), watercolor paper (Canson) 
accessories: Funky Flakes dies (CAS-ual Fridays), Falling Snow (SSS), 
embossing paste (Dreamweaver), white embossing powder (SU), basic pearls (SU), Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963


Comments

SewPaperPaint said…
What a beautiful design! Love! Hugs, Autumn