The Card Concept is Back!



Summer is over and The Card Concept is back!
Check out the gorgeous inspiration photo below. 

I was inspired by the wood grain and the gorgeous flower bouquet to make
my clean and layered card.
The Peony Bouquet layering stamp set from Altenew makes it easy to 
make beautiful flowers. 
When I was making these flowers I made quite a few and learned 
something very important. I need to make note of the colors I'm using as 
I'm using them. I can't remember them all but I'll list what I can 
remember below. I water colored the leaves one day quite a while ago
and there again I didn't take note of the colors - oops.



Click HERE to see how the rest of the DT was inspired.
I look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery.

Happy Stampin' 
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: Peony Bouquet (Altenew), Autumn Blessing (CP Designs)
ink: Rockin Red (CP Designs), Flirty Flamingo (SU), Barely Beige (SSS), Delightful Dijon (SU), So Saffron (SU), versamark
paper: Whisper White Thick (SU), Wood Textures DSP (SU), Water color paper (Canson 140lb coldpress), Basic Black (SU)
accessories: Peony Bouquet Dies (Altenew), Thankful Die (CP Designs), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), white embossing powder (SU), craft foam (Micahels), Metalics sequins (SU)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963


Comments

Michelle W said…
Beautiful card Susan, I can't wait to play along!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michelle :) I look forward to seeing what you make :)
Julie Gearinger said…
Wow, Susan- I love your floral beauty of a card! The colors are gorgeous as well as that dark woodgrain background- so striking and elegant!! Hugs and thanks for the inspiration, sweet DT "Sis"!
Susan, this is beautiful! Those big colorful flowers have such a sweet look to them--it's perfect!
Take Care!
Michele