Favorite Flower




A few challenges came into play for this card.

The Flower Challenge - use your favorite flower
Addicted to CAS - favorite stamp 
CAS-ual Fridays - sketch challenge (I flipped it around)

It just so happens that my favorite stamp right now is a flower stamp from
Spectrum Noir called Just Because. It's so pretty and the fonts in the set
are gorgeous too.

I used my Prismacolor pencil crayons to color the image and
Catherine Pooler's midnight ink to stamp the sentiment.
I added a few crystal clear Nuvo drops to finish it off.






Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Just Because (Spectrum Noir)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), Crystal Drops (Nuvo), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Viv said…
Such a beautiful card Susan, just love that amazing flower too and the CAS design. Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx
Michelle W said…
Beautiful card Susan! Love how you flipped the sketch, thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.
Susan said…
I can see why this is a favorite! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michelle :)
Michelle Lupton said…
Love how you flipped the sketch - Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)
Susan Powell said…
thank you Michelle :)