Masculine Monday #39


I spent all day Sunday in my craft room coloring and then remembered I
didn't have a card ready for Masculine Monday. 
So I went for the tried and true CAS style with a simple white embossed sentiment on black card stock. It never fails.
I used my Zig real brush markers to color Mo Manning's digital image 
called Fly Fishing and pencil crayons to color the puddle.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Leaf Motifs (CP Designs), The Big The Bold and Extras (Winnie & Walter),? (Dollar Store)
digi image: Fly Fishing (Maureen Manning)
ink: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, versamark
paper: whisper white thick (SU), basic black (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), White embossing powder (SU), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments