Masculine Monday #40 - Thank You!



Food trucks + tacos = delish!!

My husband and I ate at a taco truck a couple of years back and had the best taco I've probably ever eaten.  I ordered a zucchini taco - I figured I love deep fried zucchini and I love tacos so why not put them together and it was excellent!
I keep hoping that truck comes back but I haven't seen it again.

Anyways, about the card.
I must've been thinking about that day when I made this card.
I used a cute but retired set from Stampin' Up called Tasty Trucks and filled
it with tacos. 

And let's taco about that sentiment - hahaha

I masked the truck off with some Inkadinkado masking paper and sponged
the sky and the grass. The sky wasn't working for me so I grabbed some
pencil crayons and added some more color. While I had them out I added
some detail to the grass.


I die cut the main piece and raised it up from the rest of the card with some craft foam for a bit of dimension.

Is anyone else craving tacos now besides me?

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Tasty Trucks (SU)
ink: Midnight (CP Designs), distress inks - crushed olive, tumbled glass, broken china (Tim Holtz)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), basic black (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments