Spreading Joy



I'm playing along with two challenges with this card.
The Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge
and the 
Less is More challenge.


I love the image that Gerda Steiner has for us this month - a mouse
on a swinging ornament - how adorable!!
I embossed the ornament with gold embossing powder.
The texture on the trim and pompom of the hat are made with some
Chunky White Deep Impressions Embossing Enamel from Stampendous.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
The rest is colored with my Prismacolor pencil crayons.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: CL722 Hero Arts
digi image: Christmas Mouse (Gerda Steiner)
ink: Midnight (CP Designs)
paper: Whisper White thick (SU)
Accessories: Pencil crayons (Prismacolor), embossing pen (SU), gold embossing powder (SU), chunky white deep impressions embossing enamel (Stampendous), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Kathyk said…
Splendid make for the CASE Susan LIM challenge

Kathyk
Michelle W said…
Gorgeous card Susan, I love what you did with that bauble!
Trina P. said…
This is adorable, Susan! Great work gold embossing the bauble on this digital image. Love it. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.
Susan said…
Such a fun image...a beautiful take on the challenge. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Less is More!
Essie said…
What a darling card...I can't wait to try your embossing trick (with the dots!)
Neets B said…
What an adorable image, love it! And such great texture too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x