The Cats are Singing!


You may have already guessed that the theme this week at 
is CATS.

While I am not a fan of cats my daughter does have two pretty cute ones. 
I wanted to make a card for her with the cats on the card looking like hers. 
This image from Maureen Manning called Singing so Beautiful was
 perfect for her and the challenge. 
A win win!



How will this inspire you?
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the cute images that are sure to 
show up in the gallery.

Check out the DT's cards HERE
and have fun!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Holiday Mittens (CP Designs)
digi image: Singing so Beautiful (Maureen Manning)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Fanny DG said…
Sooooo cute this digi, very nice card! j'adore!!!
Fanny
http://www.scrapdefannydg.com/