Congrats and Stripes

Congratulations to Christine from Happy Heart Cards for her card 
being chosen the Challenge Winner
at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. Check 
out her beautiful card here

I want to say thank you to the ladies at 
My card was chosen for an honorable mention.

Congratulations to the other Honorable Mentions!! 


My card today is for a challenge at StampNation to make a 
card featuring stripes.


Since angles are quite trendy right now I decided to put my 'stripes'
on an angle. I've wanted this stamp set for awhile and just
recently purchased this from a friend who was doing a little
spring 'stamp' cleaning. I was quick to grab this one!


It reminds me of the quilts my Grandma made for all her
grandchildren. 


supplies:
all from Stampin' Up unless noted
card stock: whisper white, basic black
stamp sets: quilt prints (wplus9), wonderful words (cas-ual fridays)
ink: coastal cabana, baked brown sugar, raspberry ripple, 
       summer starfruit, strawberry slush, stazon, basic black marker





Comments