A Little JOY!

This weeks challenge over at Merry Monday is to use a
Christmas word or words and decorate each letter on your card.
I combined it with the sketch challenge over at
Here's the sketch...

...and here's my card.


I used the retired Be of Good Cheer DSP and die cut the letters out of
3 different patterns.  I chose 3 more patterns from the same pack to use
as the background.   The letters are added with dimensionals on to
 crumb cake circles that were cut using the 4th smallest circle from the circles
collection framelits and then embossed with the decorative dots EF. Those
were also added with dimensionals to the DSP layer.
I finished the card using the needlepoint
border EF to add a decorative edge to the bottom of the card.


 I didn't use any stamps on this card. The only ink I used was to sponge
ALL the edges.  I'm really happy with this card - it actually brings me a little
'JOY'


supplies:
card stock: crumb cake
dsp: be of good cheer
ink: early espresso (for sponging)
big shot: decorative dots EF, needlepoint EF,
      circles framelits, bigz alphabet typeset



Happy Stampin'
and thank for visiting!


Comments

LeAnne said…
Gorgeous! Love the way you did your letters and the color combo is very country-feeling! Sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!
Karren said…
This is so clever, Susan. Love the layout and your decorated letters are perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.
stampwithamyk said…
How cute! I love your designer paper mix and the great layering. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!
Greta said…
LOVE this card! Fabulous use of the sketch!
Karen Davis said…
Susan, your card is just gorgeous. I love the embossed backing to the letters.
A lovely design. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Ladies :)