Cool Kid

Today's post is a card I made today for the kids club that
is meeting at my house tomorrow. They received the Cool Kid
stamp set, Fresh Prints DSP paper pack, hung up cute clips
and a coastal cabana ink pad.


I used the retired build a cupcake punch to make a fun
birthday card for a 'cool kid'. I really like the banners made from
washi tape and toothpicks. They add another element of fun.


I love the color combination of coastal cabana and real red. I 
think it's a great combination to use for kids cards.


The washi tape I picked up from the dollar store - wrap it
around a toothpick and cut the end into a V shape.
These look awesome in real cupcakes!

supplies
card stock: whisper white, real red, coastal cabana
dsp: fresh prints pack
stamp set: cool kid
ink: coastal cabana
build a cupcake punch
washi tape
toothpicks

Happy Stampin'
and thanks for visiting!

Comments